The following classes are taught by Keli during her pregnancy. Classes offer modifications and are safe for most pregnancies but are NOT specifically designed for pregnancy. Always listen to your body, take breaks when needed and be sure to stay hydrated.
Important guidelines for working out during pregnancy:
- avoid core exercises flat on your back
- keep your heart rate below your doctors recommendation (typically 140bpm)
- no deep twisting
- stop immediately if you feel dizzy, over heated, pain or discomfort
- use an optional chair for stability and balance if needed
- avoid pushing yourself beyond 70% of effort
(See the PRENATAL section for classes specifically for expecting mothers)
DISCLAIMER: always consult with your health care professional or midwife before starting any workout during your pregnancy to asses any risks to you or your baby.
prenatal #4 sculpt & tone. grab a set of weights & a medium to light booty band.
DISCLAIMER: these workouts are designed for healthy and low risk expectant mothers. always consult with your health care professional or midwife before starting any workout during your pregnancy to asses any risks ...
grab a set of ankle weights for a full body class. we will focus on legs, booty & arms with lots of core engagement and balance. class can be done with no equipment, or swap out ankle weights for light hand weights in the arm section.